How Do I Notify the School of a Change

I need to change my child's transportation plan after school. How do I accomplish this?

Each student is sent a "Home Plan" form before school starts. If you have not received this form or you have a permanent change in the way your child is to be transported home, click below to download a blank form. Please e-mail Tia at [email protected] or send to the school office.